What is it about cool cats and kittens? Cats are independent, sleek, intelligent, and aloof. The characteristics we use to describe cats are exceptionally… human. Even our relationship with cats can reflect the disfunction of our human relationships. We seek their approval, yet they can act cold and indifferent. Just as we decide to give them their space they wrap around your head and purr into your ear. While you reflect on this uncomfortable bit of self-discovery, check out the puzzles below. Not only do humans describe cats with human attributes, now we can spend hours piecing together puzzles of cats doing human stuff. Where is this relationship going!?!
1. Professor cat teaching a very important lesson.
2. Norman Catwell. Yep, that’s the name of the puzzle.
3. Sunbathing on the beach.
4. Reading the Daily Tabby.
Alert!! If you have scrolled this far down the page smiling at cats acting human, then you might be the neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady (or Gentleman). But seriously, if you are pregnant, plan to be pregnant, or know someone who is pregnant, please read this Scientific American article about the dangers of cat litter for fetuses.
5. Grumpy cat holding an ice cream cone while a watermelon umbrella rains seeds.
6. Boss cat wearing a three-piece suit.
7. Cat Yoga.
8. Cat on the beach selling . . . (wait for it) . . . cat fish!
9. Cat practicing the piano with as much enthusiasm as most human children.
10. Cats buying and selling hot dogs.
11. Cats reenacting a scene from the movie Titanic.
12. Just having a beer with a frog.
13. An obvious puzzle for cool cats and kittens, but the bass player has no strings.
14. Cat taking a bath with a loofah – never.
15. What? I’m solving today’s’ Soduko.
Heard of Sudoku but don’t know how it’s done? Check out this video for Sudoku beginners.
Wait! Scroll back up. You forgot to buy a puzzle.